From the national School-Based Health Alliance:
Call for Abstracts – 2023 National School-Based Health Care Conference
The national School-Based Health Alliance is planning an in-person convention for June 26 – 29, 2023, in Washington, DC—the premier gathering for school-based health professionals and advocates. We invite subject matter experts to submit abstracts in the following categories starting November 7 – 28:
1. Primary Care Clinical Skills
2. Mental Health and Substance Use Prevention Clinical Skills
3. Evaluation, Quality Improvement, & Research
4. Business, Systems, and SBHC Model Innovations
5. Oral Health
6. Advocacy and Policy
7. ‘Be the Change’ Youth Training Program (for youth participants only)
Top health, education, nursing, psychology, and public health professionals will come together to examine and explore new ways health centers serve their schools and communities by promoting wellness and health equity. Be a part of continuing to advance the vital work in school-based health care centers around the country.
STAY TUNED FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS!
Abstracts will be accepted between November 7-28, 2022.