The national School-Based Health Alliance and partners are hosting a webinar tomorrow, Wednesday, October 13:
Planning for the Child (ages 5-11) Vaccine Rollout: Equitable Approaches and Best Practices. Read more.
- Lisa F. Waddell, MD, MPH, Chief Medical Officer, CDC Foundation
- Lauren A. Smith, MD, MPH, Chief Health Equity and Strategy Officer, CDC Foundation
- Venus Ginés, MAP/CHWI, President/Founder, Día de la Mujer Latina, Inc.
- Robert Boyd, President/CEO, School-Based Health Alliance
- Mark Del Monte, CEO/Executive Vice President, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Tene Franklin, MPH, VP of Health Equity and Stakeholder Engagement, Health Leads
Date and Time: Wednesday, Oct 13, 2021, Noon PT