Join the national School-Based Health Alliance and the Weitzman Institute for a special panel discussion tomorrow, June 4, addressing the legacy of racial injustices and health inequities and discussing what we can do to stand in solidarity for change and form solutions for moving forward.
The school-based webinar topic, Health & Wellness; Ideas for Re-entry into the School Year, has been postponed. Look out for a new date on this topic coming soon.
The recording will be sent after the live session to all registrants.
If you have registered for the School-Based Webinar Series, you do not need to register again.
This webinar is the first in what will be a continuation of sessions on social determinants of health, health inequities, and racial justice. Stay tuned for more information on future webinars on these topics.
Time: Thursday, June 4; noon-1pm PST (3pm-4pm EST)
- Yvette Highsmith-Francis, MM; Vice President, Eastern Region, CHC, Inc.
- Robert Boyd, President, School-Based Health Alliance
- Dan Bryant, LPC, MSEd, Clinical Director of Substance Use Disorder Services, CHC, Inc.
- Tichianaa Armah, MD, Medical Director, Psychiatry, CHC, Inc.
- April Joy Damian, PhD, MSc, CHPM, PMP, Associate Director, Weitzman Institute, CHC, Inc.