2023 Call for Abstracts
Deadline: Friday, December 2, 2022
The 2023 National School-Based Health Care Conference “Celebrating and Growing the Workforce” will take place June 26-29, 2023, at American University Washington College of Law in Washington, D.C. The National School-Based Health Alliance invites experts in the school-based health care community and their allies to submit a workshop proposal. READ MORE.
Please consider submitting subject matter expertise in the following categories:
- Primary Care Clinical Skills
- Mental Health and Substance Use Prevention Clinical Skills
- Evaluation, Quality Improvement & Research
- Business/Systems and SBHC Model Innovations
- Oral Health
- Advocacy and Policy
- ‘Be the Change’ Youth Training Program (for youth participants only)
Workshop abstracts should detail training opportunities that appeal to school-based health and education professionals; are relevant to their learning needs; are interactive in presentation strategy; and describe specific skills, expertise, resources, and/or tools that align with and advance the workshop category themes. READ MORE.