Mission, Vision and Strategic Focus
The Washington School-based Health Alliance invests in and supports the health and academic success of youth in Washington State by facilitating students' access and utilization of health services in school. We advocate for policy, create community and stakeholder support and build capacity within the field to promote and sustain school health care services.
We will advance and advocate for school-based health care to ensure the health and academic success of children and youth statewide.
All children are healthy, thriving and successful.
Strategic Goals and Objectives
- Build local, statewide and national support for school-based health care.
- Promote, sustain and expand policies and strategies (opportunities) that support school-based health care
- Develop and strengthen a statewide voice in support of school-based health care by
engaging an active, diverse base of community stakeholders. Provide strong leadership for the SBHC movement in Washington
- Build a sustainable and responsive organizational infrastructure
- Build capacity in the SBHC field